Micro Focus Performance Center
Performance testing standardizes processes, centralize resources and build a CoE. Micro Focus Performance Center is a suite of integrated performance testing solutions that can emulate hundreds or thousands of concurrent users to apply production workloads to virtually any environment; identify potential performance bottlenecks; and help diagnose and fix the root cause of the problems. Using Performance Center, testing teams can stress an application from end-to-end-applying consistent, measurable, and repeatable loads-and then use the data to identify scalability issues that could impact users.
With all the capabilities of Micro Focus LoadRunner plus the availability of resource pooling and scheduling, Performance Center software is an enterprise-level performance testing platform that enables resource pooling and scheduling to help optimize resource utilization. With its integrations to ALM, BAC and BSM it helps support the whole application lifecycle allowing for your business to increase process efficiencies and collaboration across teams.
- Leverage existing investments: ALM works with a wide variety of tools and supports common standards including SSO with SiteMinder and Common Access Card (CAC)
- Improve efficiency, consistency, and traceability by sharing and reusing requirements and asset libraries across multiple projects
- Get the big picture and all the details with cross-project reporting and preconfigured business views that enable you to drill down into individual projects
- Make the right decisions with ALI providing real-time insights into who is working on what, when, where, and why. Full lifecycle traceability helps you optimize resources
- Speed setup of labs. Model-driven lab management helps eliminate configuration errors for more relevant and accurate results and improved quality in Agile environments
- Define, manage and track requirements through every step of the entire application lifecycle