Checkpoint Technologies is seeking a motivated professional to join our team as an Automation Engineer. Positions based out of Tampa, FL and Philadelphia, PA.
Checkpoint Technologies, Inc. is a solutions provider specializing in all areas of IT Performance Optimization, Quality Assurance, and software testing with a focus in functional, application security, mobile application testing, and performance testing.
Checkpoint Technologies Inc. is seeking a self-motivated, ambitious, intelligent, experienced Automation Engineer with outstanding communication skills; drive; leadership skills; and a “can-do” attitude. The right candidate must be as comfortable and confident with their business skills as with their technical skills.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with any other HPE software testing solution.
- Experience with the Atlassian solutions (ex. JIRA, Confluence, etc.).
- Experience with the Agile methodologies strongly preferred.
- Experience with mobile application testing and development a plus.
- Understanding of DevOps
Additional duties may also include: Develop and implement program test plans, quality assurance plans, programs, and procedures using the testing tools. Develops test reports. Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to software and systems engineering. Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies. Recommends corrective actions, dispositions, and modifications. Participates in meetings, conferences, user groups, and presentations as required.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s in Science degree in a relating field.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of direct relevant experience.
- Must have experience developing automated test scripts and working with Selenium and one or more of HPE UFT, Rational Functional Tester and/or Junit.
- Must have a familiarity with writing database scripts for backend validation.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.