Part-time Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Checkpoint Technologies – a growing IT solutions provider focused on the professional development of its team members – is seeking to hire a driven, self-motivated, focused part-Talent Acquisition Coordinator. We are pushing the boundaries of the Quality Assurance technology industry and are backed by the top software companies within the industry. Checkpoint Technologies has assembled a world-class team of engineers who serve our clients in capacities such as short-term consulting engagements to long-term, staff augmentation projects. We have shown an uptick in engineer needs, hence our need to add an additional resource to find those world-class engineers.
As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator, in addition to the full cycle recruiting and maintaining a pool of candidates, you will be tasked with contacting procurement and Human Resource departments to identify IT contract staffing needs. You must have the skill to identify and understand the contract staffing processes and requirements of our client organizations.
If you are a professional who is: undaunted by technology, independent, ambitious, and money-motivated, and willing to take ownership of full cycle recruiting to source and introduce the best candidates – then this is the position for you! You will collaborate and strategize with all aspects of our company including Sales, Engineering, Human Resources and Management personnel to recruit amazing talent.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience – a plus if you have recruiting experience around Quality Assurance and Software Applications
- Experience managing full cycle internal recruiting and placement
- Demonstrated experience filling roles requiring very specific skills & expertise
- Demonstrated experience with outbound sourcing
- Superb communication skills – written & verbal
- Off the charts sourcing skills
- Ability to work in the office 4 days per week
Nice to Haves:
- Experience using a CRM tool
- Experience using a candidate tracking system
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Salary and Compensation:
- Based on four, six-hour days.
- $22,000 base salary
- Generous commission plan with accelerator bonuses
- Paid PTO (Personal Time-off)
- Paid Holidays
Software Process Engineer
Location: Tarpon Springs (Tampa Bay Area), FL
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, approximately 50 % of the time
Checkpoint Technologies is seeking a motivated professional to join our team as a consulting Software Process Engineer. This position is based out of our office in Tarpon Springs, FL, located near Tampa/St. Petersburg.
Checkpoint Technologies, Inc. is a solutions provider specializing in all areas of Quality Assurance, Software Testing and IT Performance Optimization with a focus in functional, application security, mobile application testing, and performance testing.
Checkpoint Technologies Inc. is seeking a self-motivated, ambitious, intelligent, experienced engineer with outstanding communication skills, drive, leadership skills, and a positive “can-do” attitude. The right candidate must be as comfortable and confident with their business skills as with their technical skills. Being able to adapt to changes quickly and, with little direction, demonstrate the ability and determination to learn new concepts and technologies using available resources is essential.
- As a permanent Checkpoint Technologies Inc. employee, it will be expected this individual will provide expertise through consulting services to a variety of our client organizations
- Serve as an advisor to clients on SDLC process changes (agile, DevOps, etc.) while implementing various software solutions to align with organizational processes
- Provide software implementations, maintenance, upgrades, customizations, and integrations with other 3rd party solutions.
- Work with client to define, document and/or decipher business requirements to design and develop process workflows
- Keep current with technical and industry sector trends Analyze existing client projects and related frameworks to provide options/recommendations for improvement
- Recommend and implement agile or waterfall based approach to execute technology projects of medium to large business complexity
Additional Requirements & Soft Skills:
- Candidate must be able to work out of our headquarters located in historic downtown Tarpon Springs, FL (in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area)
- The ability to travel to various client locations is required
- Excellent verbal and communications skills (both written and spoken)
- Outstanding business acumen and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously while setting realistic time goals, allowing the capability to juggle multiple tasks without risk to quality
- Experience in JIRA or other similar Software Development Lifecycle management tools
- Must be a driven, passionate individual who works well with a team and have an outgoing personality with desire to advance in his/her career
- Ability to present on webinars and to User Groups as a SME
- Self-starter with excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take personal risk and accept accountability
- Possess and analytical way of thinking with a desire for high quality and attention to detail
Nice To Have Skills:
- Experience with any Microfocus/Micro Focus software testing solution
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with mobile application testing and development a plus
- Experience in the administration, configuration and support of the Atlassian solutions which may include some, or all, of the following: JIRA, Confluence, add-ons, associated plug-ins and extensions, Project Setups, Epics, Components JIRA Reporting and Report Filters, JIRA Projects Role, Access and administration JIRA REST APIs.
- Experience in scripting (any language) or java development
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: $55,000 negotiable based on experience
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance and ADD
- Supplemental Insurances
- Personal Time Off
- Retirement Savings Plan
Must be authorized to work in the United States