AZURE DEVOPS ENGINEER CONSULTANT NEEDED ASAP! Possible contract to hire for the right candidate.
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. (No 3rd Parties)
- Provide infrastructure and support for software engineers, product, and QA to rapidly iterate on their products and services and deliver high-quality results.
- Ownership of infrastructure for automated builds and testing, continuous integration, software releases, and system deployment.
- Identify areas that can benefit from additional automation, monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code and develop and scale products and services accordingly.
- Help drive improvements to our build system scripts, tools, and processes.
- Develops a modern continuous deployment platform with cutting-edge technologies (containers, cluster schedulers, service mesh, dynamic secrets provisioning)
- Write scripts to automate installations, maintenance, migrations, etc.
- Work with the team to help provide Azure experience with cloud native tools such as container registries, Kubernetes, and Docker orchestration.
- Work with Release and Build engineers to build and distribution pipelines with success in building integration and unit tests as part of pipeline support.
Extensive knowledge of CI/CD best practices and configuration
- Experience configuring GitHub actions Jenkins / Azure DevOps etc.
- Practical working knowledge of working in Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- In-depth experience with source code repositories
- In-depth working knowledge with Kubernetes / Docker
- In-depth experience working with Infrastructure as Code tools (e.g. Terraform or Ansible)
- Familiarity with monitoring tools like AppInsights, Grafana, Prometheus
5 + years’ experience in an enterprise, fast paced DevOps environment.
- Professional level certifications such as (Azure Solutions Architect Professional or Azure DevOps Engineer Professional)