Full Stack Engineer-Immediate need in Tampa, Fl. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
A Full Stack Engineer is the core of the Platform Team and is responsible for designing and building both the UI and APIs to serve our web applications and mobile products as well as other internal systems. Engineers on the Platform Team must work cross-functionally and touch nearly every part of the codebase to ensure the platform is scalable, robust, and easy-to-use.
We’re a brand-new team, and we’re bringing the company out of its comfort zone to fundamentally change the public safety industry. There are still many unanswered questions, and we’re looking for talented engineers to solve these challenges with us.
What are examples of work that Full Stack Software Engineers have done for us?
We built the first, truly cloud-based public safety application suite that can be seamlessly deployed in any public or private cloud changing how agencies, law enforcement and first responders service communities.
We architected a scalable open platform for data exchange to facilitate sharing of critical criminal data allowing law enforcement to solve crime faster, anticipate crime with data analysis and save lives.
We developed an extensible and completely configurable records management system to handle the nuances and differences between federal, state and local agencies for quick deployments and implementation of new data applications.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Full stack engineering experience, with strong system fundamentals
- Experience with service oriented architecture
- Exposure to architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications
- Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems
- Good understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, indexing and associated trade-offs
- Experience developing APIs and SDKs a plus
- Familiarity with all aspects of SPA web applications (especially those built on Angular)
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team that touches many parts of the core systems